- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
These guys are awesome! Every time one of my vehicles breaks down these guys fit me right in and are very professional! Highly recommended!
Honest for once a mechanic you can trust i have been going there for years, fair rates timely repairs they don't fix anything that don't need fixing i strongly recommend M&M Auto Repair
Always worked with me to fit me in to fix my truck even when I screwed up and missed appointments, and had good reasonable priced, far better then the dealership prices that's for sure! The guys always had a smile on their faces and took time to explain everything!!! Definitely will return for future business!
I own my own business so, it's very important that I can rely on a mechanic that can do the job right and fit me in asap. Mike always seems to fit me in.
This is the only garage i will go to!!! I have never had any trouble since i started going to them 5 years ago. Their work is outstanding. They can fix anything. Jaguar, Stealth, fieros Most places are to scared to work on my cars because of what they are.. Not this place they fix it all.. Love this place